DURATION: 10,5 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
黄金圈游（Golden Circle Tour）在上午进行，在开始北极光（Northern Lights）之旅前有3-6小时的空闲，可以进行晚餐或参加我们的“干杯，雷克雅未克”（Cheers to Reykjavik）旅游活动。
黄金圈游包括了冰岛最有标志性的自然奇观：位于美洲板块与欧亚板块分离处的辛格维特利尔国家公园（Þingvellir National Park）、地热水和水蒸气一飞冲天的地热喷泉（Gersey）以及冰川河从32米高处冲向底部山谷的黄金瀑布（Gullfoss）。当夜色降临时，我们就将外出，去寻找奇幻而难以捉摸的北极光。当然，请一定记住，能否出行，要根据天气预报和可视度的情况。 另外，也不要忘记，北极光只有在冬季的夜晚才能看见。
- Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik terminal at Skógarhlíð 10 we will depart for Þingvellir, a 45-60 minute ride.
- The tour starts with Þingvellir National Park, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you walk down the path into a rift valley and admire the view while learning about Icelandic history.
- The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Steaming hot water erupts from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
- The last stop is Gullfoss Waterfall, an awesome sight to behold. Here a powerful glacial river cascades down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
- We then drive you back towards Reykjavik to our Reykjavik Terminal. If you booked a SmartBus pickup, you will be taken back to your place of stay from here.
- Later in the evening, we will head out back out in search of the northern lights. Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik terminal at Skógarhlíð 10 we will head outside the city to get as far from light pollution as possible. The weather forecast plays a big influence on choosing the location, but we always try to get to the best possible sight with the best chances to view northern lights. The location can be anywhere from 30-60 minutes from Reykjavik
- Once at the location we will stay for approximately 1.5-2hrs hunting the northern lights before returning back to Reykjavik. Depending on the forecast multiple locations may be chosen for searching for aurora.
- The tour lasts around 3 hours, so we will return to Reykjavik around 2.5 hours after starting the tour.
The Golden Circle tour is 7.5 hours long including travel time and the time you spend at each location. You spend at least 45 minutes at the major stops giving you plenty of time to enjoy the nature and to take some pictures. The Northern Lights portion of the tour is about 3 hours.
Total distance covered: 290 km or 180 mi plus the distance covered during the northern lights hunt.
- Please show up at our Reykjavik Terminal (located at Skógarhlíð 10) 15 minutes prior to the departure time. We kindly ask you to be ready at your pick up point with your voucher, either in digital or printed form.
- If you have booked a hotel pickup with Smartbus™, please be at your chosen pickup location 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. Look for the Green Smartbus™ which will be outside your accommodation at within the 30 minutes of pickup.
- You will be traveling in a coach that holds approximately 40-65 people, but is very spacious and comfortable. It is featured with lavatory facilities as standard. The bus offers free wifi and USB charging ports.
- Lunch is not included, at Geysir & Gullfoss there are shops where you can buy food and drinks. After the Golden Circle tour we recommend taking the time to grab dinner in Reykjavík before we pick you up for the Northern Lights Tour
- The Northern Lights are only visible over the winter months and departures are highly dependant on weather conditions.
- Scheduled departures from 24th of August to the 15th of October & 15th of March until the 15th of April at 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00 or 12:00 for Golden Circle and 22:00 for Northern Lights. From the 15 October to 14 March, every day at 08:00, 09:00, 10:00 or 11:00 for the Golden Circle and 20:00 or 21:00 for the Northern Lights.
- There is no age limit for this tour
- Bring with you: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- Duration: Total travelling time is around 10 hours, including a minimum 30 minute stop at Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park and a 3 hour approx. Northern Lights tour. Please note there is a break of 3-6 hours in Reykjavík between the Golden Circle Tour and the Northern Lights Tour.
- In-Bus-Audio-Guide: We recommend that you bring your own headphones, simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones, with you or forgot to bring them, no worries we sell earphones on board.
- Please note, it will not be possible to refund this tour in the event of an unsuccessful northern lights hunt. However, you may re-book the tour and continue coming back on subsequent tours until you have a night of successful northern lights. If during your stay in Iceland the northern lights portion of the tour is cancelled due to bad weather and you have no subsequent chance to reschedule, then this portion the tour will be refunded.
What do I need to bring
- Spanish, Castilian
- Dutch, Flemish