DURATION: 11,5 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
游览从辛格维特利尔国家公园（Þingvellir National Park）开始。辛格维特利尔被列入了联合国教科文组织世界遗产目录，是世界上历史最悠久的现有国家议会的诞生地。它也是两个大陆板块，美洲板块与欧亚板块，相互分离的地方。分离所造成的大裂谷在冰岛最大的湖泊岸边清晰可见。
Starting off in Reykjavik from our Reykjavik terminal at Skógarhlíð 10 we will depart for Þingvellir, a 45-60 minute ride.
The tour starts with Þingvellir National Park, the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you walk down the path into a rift valley and admire the view while learning about Icelandic history.
- The next stop is at Geysir Hot Springs, the home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Steaming hot water erupts from the famous Strokkur Geyser every few minutes.
- We then had to Gullfoss waterfall where you ride up to the glacier with the Mountaineers of Iceland. They will bring you to their base camp and outfit you with all necessary equipment.
Heading back down Gullfoss Waterfall after about 3.5 hours you will have a chance to view a powerful glacial river as it cascades down 32 meters on two levels and into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
- We then drive you back towards Reykjavik to our Reykjavik Terminal. If you booked a SmartBus pickup, you will be taken back to your place of stay from here.
- This tour is about 11 hours long including travel time and the time you spend at each location. You spend at least 45 minutes at the major stops giving you plenty of time to enjoy the nature and to take some pictures.
- Total distance covered: 290 km or 180 mi
- Please show up at our Reykjavik Terminal (located at Skógarhlíð 10) 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Please be ready at your pick up point with your voucher, either in digital or printed form.
- If you have booked a hotel pickup with Smartbus™, If you have booked a hotel pickup with SmartBus™, please be at your chosen pickup location 30 minutes before the departure of the tour. Look for the Green SmartBus™ which will be outside your accommodation at within the 30 minutes of pickup.
- You will be traveling in a coach that holds approximately 40-65 people, but is very spacious and comfortable. It is featured with lavatory facilities as standard. The bus offers free Wi-fi and USB charging ports.
- Lunch is not included, In Geysir & Gullfoss there are shops where you can buy food and drinks.
- Available all year round (depending on weather)
- Min: 2 passengers
- Age limit: 6 years
- Bring with you: Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- In-Bus-Audio-Guide: We recommend that you bring your own headphones, simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones, with you or forgot to bring them, no worries we sell earphones on board.
- Local Tip: Upgrade your tour to “Single Rider” on the snowmobile for more driving time on the glacier.
- Duration: 11,5 hours including the snowmobile tour and a stop at Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park. In Geysir & Gullfoss there are shops where you can buy food and drinks.
What do I need to bring
- Spanish, Castilian
- Dutch, Flemish