Airport Direct Economy from Reykjavik to Keflavik with Hotel pick up
Departure from Reykjavík
Departure from Reykjavík to Keflavík International Airport is from our Reykjavík Main Terminal at Skógarhlíð 10. You can either meet us at the Reykjavík Main Terminal, at Hamraborg, or add a hotel connection from your accommodation or nearest bus-stop.
- With Hotel Connection, pick up begins 30 minutes before advertised departure time. Please be ready outside your accommodation or nearest bus stop and look for a bright green Smart Bus.
- From Reykjavík Main Terminal the duration is 45 minutes to Keflavík International Airport.
Good things to know
- All departures from Reykjavík are from our Reykjavík Main Terminal.
- The Airport Direct bus is on time, and departs according to our schedule in connection with arriving passenger flights.
- If you have booked a Hotel Connection from Reykjavík then you should be ready at your accommodation or bus stop 30 minutes prior to your departure. We then drive from Reykjavík Main Terminal to the airport, making 1 stop along the way.
- Smart Bus is a pick up and drop off service for Airport Direct, Destination Blue Lagoon and Reykjavík Sightseeing, operated on bright green buses. Instead of having multiple operators picking up passengers on different shuttles, we only use one per departure time, meaning a eco-friendlier pick up that minimises traffic in the city centre. Smart Bus transfers you to Reykjavík Main Terminal where you will find your bus waiting for you, ready to take you to your flight. You will get picked up by a bright green Smart Bus if you booked hotel connection.
- We highly recommend adding a flight delay guarantee in case of any delays on your arrival, in order to reserve a seat on the next available bus. In the event that you miss your departure, the flight delay guarantee means that you are entitled to another ticket to Reykjavík upon arrival.